Monday 15 October 2012

Long distance relationship. Need a little advice please.

Hello everybody,

I am doing a long distance relationship and it works well and we do everything we can to make it work. So far we haven't met yet but we have planned to meet each other really soon and until then I try to keep things emotional between us but I wonder if she can put me above some things in her life ? I did that and I just have a feeling that she's not ready to do that, but I could be wrong. She's younger than me and I don't want to put this pressure on her so I didn't ask, but I wonder for myself is she can put me above some of the things in her life. She's great to me and I do everything I can to make her happy and even if we are far we do things together like playing silly games, watch movies, shows sync and then we comment, we Skype a lot everyday plus I always send her an email everyday describing how I feel for her and little something like a picture, a song, which she likes We talk about everything we can think of and even more, but I just wonder if she will be able to put me above some of her stuff, because I put her above everything, I really do, no BS .

And I know what people think of long distance relationships and how most of them end up but a friend told me this: if I learn how to communicate and set some parameters for our relationship, it can work. It's an uphill battle, and sometimes it's hard but it is possible, and many people do eventually become happily married as a result of being in a long distance relationship.

I feel it's a bit hard and I could really use some advice, please.

Thank you very much in advance, and have a great day .

Source: http://loveadviceforum.com/relationship-questions-talk-22/long-distance-relationship-need-little-advice-please-4544/

Stevie J mothers day 2012 cinco de mayo osama bin laden death spinal muscular atrophy brooklyn nets may day protests

No comments:

Post a Comment